The workshop will cover all topics on theory, methods and applications in the broad area of infinite-dimensional statistics, such as
- statistical modelling for functional variables,
- functional data analysis,
- operator-based statistics.
- Contributions in high-dimensional statistics are also welcomed.
Authors guidelines for submitting abstracts
- In the registration form, authors can give a preference to either oral or poster contribution.
- Submitted abstracts will undergo the review procedure. The scientific and organizing committees will decide the type (oral or poster) of the accepted submission.
- You will be notified of the decision of acceptance and format of your contribution by e-mail no later than May 31, 2021.
- Abstracts should fit into one page (A4 paper) prepared in the LaTeX abstract template.
- Please, check that the names, affiliations and e-mails of all co-authors in your abstract are correct and complete.
- Prepare ZIP archive with your abstract files; it should contain TEX-source file, generated PDF file, and all potential supporting files (e.g., figures), if any.
- Upload the ZIP archive into the registration form.
- Click on Send to approve button in the registration form summary when your abstract submission is completed. Then, no further changes in your abstract submission can be made (otherwise, you should contact the organizers by e-mail), and the submitted abstract will be processed.