- The registration and abstract submission are open from March 15 to May 31, 2021.
- All participants have to register using the registration form. Abstract submission is part of the registration form. Abstract submission was possible only during the regular registration period before May 22. Abstracts submitted after May 22 will not be accepted.
- First, you have to create an account. Then you can log into the registration form using your e-mail and password.
- You can log into the registration form using your e-mail and password whenever later before May 31 and change/correct/complete your registration.
The instructions below should guide you through the registration and abstract submission process.
New registration – if you do not have an account yet
- Enter (and check) your e-mail address and choose a password, then click on Create account. You should receive a confirmation e-mail within a few minutes.
- The e-mail address (and password) will be used to log into the registration form and possibly also to log into the communication platform (possibly Microsoft Teams) during the online workshop. It could be advantageous to use the e-mail address associated with the (institutional) Microsoft account if you have some.
Registration form – Personal information
- Please, choose the Online access package (unless you are an invited speaker) and enter at least your first names(s) and surname(s). Then click on Save and continue.
Registration form – Contact (institutional) information
- Please, enter at least the contact address of your institutional affiliation.
- VAT number (and billing address, if different than contact) will be printed on official invoices and certificates.
- Then click on Save and continue.
Registration form – Summary
- You can check all registration data and abstract submission. You will also find your identification code in the form of iwfos, followed by a 6-digit number. Please, use this code in the message for the recipient when paying the conference fee by bank transfer.
- You can return to the form by clicking on Edit registration details. You can leave the form by clicking on Logout in the upper right corner. You can log into the registration form using your e-mail and password whenever later before May 31 and change/correct/complete your registration.
- Click on Send to approve button.